Bahrain Medical Centre (BMC), located in hearth of Muharraq, is a multi-specialty outpatient centre and hospital in opening that provides up to date medical services by experienced Consultants and Specialists with reliable diagnostic facilities, gained instant popularity due to the accessibility, affordability and quality of service.Our centre is also equipped with a modern hospital information system that allows the operations to be almost paperless.
BMC has begun its operations in 2013.
All expatriates’ applicants for job in Bahrain are required to do a medical check up at the country of origin from approved GAMCA medical centre and in Bahrain they will undergo another medical examination before getting their residents permit. This medical examination will include the following:
1. Detailed comprehensive history, general and occupational.
2. Vital signs blood pressure, Visual activity, height and weight.
3. General medical examination.
4. Chest x-ray for all expats.
5. Serology Blood investigation including HCV, HIV, HbsAg and VDRL for all expats.
6. Certain test like color vision, audiometry and spirometry can be added for certain special group category (special risk group). Example: like pilots and ship captain needs color vision and audiometry. Audiometry is needed for those who will work in noise.
7. Biochemistry for liver and renal function.
8. Complete blood count.
9. Stool R/M and culture to role out salmonella and shegella.
10. Other tests like Hb and sugar and etc… can be ordered based on history and physical examination.
Including Infectious and non-infectious diseases testing
Working hours 8am to 4pm. Price Regular LMRA 21BD and Premium LMRA 25BD